- Comes with 2 refreezable cooler packs - use 1 while the other 1 is refrozen
- External pockets for storing syringes and alcohol swabs Integral belt loop / hand strap for convenient carrying
- Constructed from high quality, durable, heavy duty nylon fabric
- Diabetes Educator recommended
- Dimensions: 20.5cm (L) x 10.15cm (W) x 7.5cm (H)
Equipment and medication shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only.
Longevity of the cooled gel packs depends on external factors such as the ambient temperature; ambient humidity; how many times the cooler is opened etc. As such the responsibility for ensuring the medication is kept cold enough is solely that of the user and Syringa UK Ltd cannot be held responsible or liable.
Always freeze your gel packs for at least 12-14 hours in a domestic freezer before using them in your medicine carrier. Always keep your medicine carrier closed unless you need to access your medication. Never place your medication in direct contact with the frozen gel pack.
Please always consult your medical professional when transporting medication.