The MediGenix Comfort Blood Pressure Monitor is a reliable machine that measures your blood pressure gently. This machine is particularly comfortable compared to standard monitors as it stops the cuff inflating sooner which reduces that 'squeezing' feeling that can feel invasive for some people.
Along with measuring blood pressure, the Comfort monitor has an irregular heart beat indicator and WHO hypertension risk indicator to alert of you any abnormalities it detects. It has a large display to clearly show the readings and has a 90 memory capacity that are date and time stamped. The monitor comes complete with a handy storage bag and batteries.
How to use:
1. Make sure you are relaxed and comfortable.
2. Wrap the cuff around your left upper arm in line with your heart. The tube should point downwards and run down in line with the ring finger (palm facing up).
3. Ensure the cuff is wrapped securely around your arm with room for two fingers.
4. Plug the cuff into the monitor and press the ON button to start inflation.
5. The cuff will start to inflate and you should not move or talk during this time.
6. Within one minute, the results will show up on the screen.