The MediGenix Classic Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a simple and sophisticated device which measures a patients pulse rate and SpO2 levels. It is highly accurate with a 2% accuracy within 70-100% SpO2 range. The device is very easy to use with a one-button operation. With a lanyard included, the pulse oximeter can be carried around with ease. It is ideal for all patients with an easy to read screen and large font size. To reserve battery life, the meter automatically turns of after 5 seconds when not in use and has low power consumption.
Ideal for everyday life, the MediGenix Classic Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a handy device, suitable for everyone.
How to use:
- Insert the two batteries included in the box by removing the cover on the meter.
- Squeeze the end of the clip to open up the finger pad.
- Place the finger on the pad and release the clip so it is securely on the finger.
- Ensure the hand is relaxed on a flat surface and press the white button.
- The results will then show up on the screen.
- To reset the oximeter, press the white button.
Go to BBC for more information on the importance of monitoring pulse rate and SpO2 at home - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55733527.