These are an absolute must-have for people dealing with diabetes or swelling around the feet or legs. Unlike ordinary socks, these are specifically made for those with fragile feet who need a sock to do much more than just keep their feet warm.
With anti-microbial fabric you are protected against fungal growth and bacteria along with flat-toe stitching which offers a seam free feel. This is crucial for that added comfort but also for avoiding breakage of fragile skin or developing blisters, which is common among diabetics. With a unique knit top, the Diasox stays up without binding or leaving marks. They comfortably fit medium to wide shoe widths too.
Your feet no longer need to suffer with all gentle, protective and comforting properties of Diasox Socks.
- Made of 88% breathable cool, natural cotton yarn, 10% nylon and 2% Spandex
- Made in the U.S.A.
Fits shoe size:
- Extra Large - Men: size 13 to 15
- Extra Large - Women: size 14+
- Large - Men: size 9.5 to 12
- Large - Women: size 10 to 13
- Medium - Men: size 6.5 to 9.5
- Medium - Women: size 7-10
Care: Do not use over a hard cast as it may damage the sock. Machine wash warm or cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low or line dry. To maximise socks life, wash inside-out after each day of wear.